Mobile money Agent is a registered and approved individual or organization partnering with a licensed mobile money operator with an authority to carryout mobile money service or transaction in accordance with CBN rules and regulation.
Requirement to become a Mobile Money agent.
- Completed agent application form.
- An existing business outlet.
- Brief company profile.
- Certified copies of certificate of incorporation or Business Registration certificate.
- Letter of Introduction from organizations, bankers or community leader.
- Valid form of identification (National ID card, PVC, Driver’s license, international passport)
- 4 current passport photograph.
- 6month bank statement of account.
- PC with internet connectivity, a smart phone or Tablet.
- Till box/cash box.
- Active mobile line.
– Completed agent registration form
– 4passport photograph.
– Means of identification ( International passport, PVC, Driver’s license and national ID card).
– Utility bills.
– An existing outlet.
– Active Mobile Line.
– Smart phone, Tablet or laptop with internet connectivity.
Role of an agent.
An agent is to educate subscriber on usage of mobile money.
An agent is responsible for subscriber registration, Cash-in / Cash-out.
Ability to maintain sufficient cash and e-money float for business transaction.
Cash transfer, bills payment and collection of government levies.
Resolve the customer’s concerns to the best of his/her ability.
Keeps and maintain records of all transactions made with subscribers.
Increase number of value transaction and subscriber base at agent outlet.